By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ltrent PTY. LTD.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ltrent PTY. LTD.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ltrent PTY. LTD. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ltrent PTY. LTD.’s web site are provided “as is”. Ltrent PTY. LTD. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ltrent PTY. LTD. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ltrent PTY. LTD. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ltrent PTY. LTD.’s Internet site, even if Ltrent PTY. LTD. or a Ltrent PTY. LTD. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ltrent PTY. LTD.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ltrent PTY. LTD. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ltrent PTY. LTD. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ltrent PTY. LTD. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ltrent PTY. LTD. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ltrent PTY. LTD. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ltrent PTY. LTD.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Ltrent Pty Ltd uses a secure payment gateway to ensure the security of all credit card payments. The payment gateway used by Ltrent Pty Ltd is securepay. Ltrent Pty Ltd does not keep the credit card details of its customers. All purchases are prepaid.
10. Cancellation and Refund Policy
You may be able to get a partial refund if you do not complete our course. A refund will be given to students that encounter problems with financial hardship, language difficulties or unforeseeable changes in circumstances. Refunds are only given out to students within 2 months of application or before 10hours of practical training have occurred (whichever occurs first).
Refunds are given deducting the following:
- Application processing and postage fee
- Fee for each Manual or text used
- Fee for knowledge gained up to 5 hours and then 10 hours of practical training
- Fee for knowledge gained from completion of theory
Please ask for details if you need them.
See also the following Fairtrading link.
Cooling off period – You can receive a full refund if you change your mind and do not begin the course. Return your complete untouched learner’s package within 2 weeks of enrolment and we will refund your application fee without penalty